Hebrews 1:11 They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;
- Isaiah 50:9 Behold, the Lord God will help me; who is he that shall condemn me? lo, they all shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up.
- Luke 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words [Torah] shall not pass away.
- Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Hebrews 1:12 And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.
Hebrews 1:13 But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?
- Psalm 110:1-4 The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
Hebrews 1:14 Are they not all ministering (public servant) spirits, sent forth to minister (serve) for them who shall be heirs of salvation?
- Romans 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
Paul is, once again, tying the prophecy of Scripture to the Living Word of God.
- Psalm 104:1-5 “Bless the Lord, O my soul. O Lord my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty. Who coverest thyself with light [Yeshua] as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain: Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind: [Spirit] Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire: Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.”
We are now in our 4th blog and we are only 14 verses into the book of Hebrews… this is gonna take a while. Yes. But, it is here that we make a very distinct demarcation in our faith walk. When we determine fully within our heart that our Father, King, Creator, Savior, Redeemer and Messiah are one in the same… we have then fully identified the Bridegroom. (will return to this topic at the end)
Returning to the Psalmist…
- Psalm 102:15-25 “So the heathen shall fear the name of the Lord, and all the kings of the earth thy glory. When the Lord shall build up Zion, he shall appear in his glory. He will regard the prayer of the destitute, and not despise their prayer. This shall be written for the generation to come: and the people which shall be created shall praise the Lord. For he hath looked down from the height of his sanctuary; from heaven did the Lord behold the earth; To hear the groaning of the prisoner; to loose those that are appointed to death; To declare the name of the Lord in Zion, and his praise in Jerusalem; When the people are gathered together, and the kingdoms, to serve the Lord. He weakened my strength in the way; he shortened my days. I said, O my God, take me not away in the midst of my days: thy years are throughout all generations. Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands.”
Maybe a prophet has prophesied?….
- Isaiah 61:1 “The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;”
Then Yeshua affirms for us once again…
- Luke 4:17-21 “And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written, The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him. And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.“
- John 10:30 “I and my Father are one.”
It is this concept of Oneness that solidifies the plan of Salvation for the Bride. We discovered in the study of Exodus that the people of God, or “Hebrews”, once freed from Egypt, camped at the base of Mt. Saini. It was there that the people agreed to submit to the Authority of YHVH. This was their “I do.” YHVH returns the “I do” and gives them His name.
H3478 יִשׂרָ•אֵל Yisra’el (yis-raw-ale’) n/p. [from H8280 and H410] the upright of YHVH.
The story of the ‘Old Testament’ that is never taught by the modern 501(c)3… The Marriage Covenant. They will build week long seminars for couples therapy and bring in the latest feel-good author. But they will not teach the Eternal Marriage Covenant.
- Jeremiah 3:8 “And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery [worshipped false gods] I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot [participated in paganism] also.”
Houston we have a problem. The people that said they would do what YHVH had asked of them have now failed. So much so, that YHVH has written them off as a faithful partner. OUCH! This group had been given 40 years in the desert to learn the ways of YHVH. Here too, they had already been in the promised land for several years afterwards. Still, they cannot stop themselves from drifting off the path.
- Leviticus 21:14 “A widow, or a divorced woman, or profane, or an harlot, these shall he not take: but he shall take a virgin of his own people to wife.“
The problems are piling up!
- Deuteronomy 24:1-4 When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man’s wife. And if the latter husband hate her, and write her a bill of divorcement, and giveth it in her hand, and sendeth her out of his house; or if the latter husband die, which took her to be his wife; Her former husband, which sent her away, may not take her again to be his wife, after that she is defiled; for that is abomination before the Lord: and thou shalt not cause the land to sin, which the Lord thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.
Good Grief now what?? How can the ‘Upright of YHVH’ be married then divorced and still expect to get to the Wedding Supper of the Lamb?
This to many first century believers was a mystery. Yeshua even says to them in Mark 4:11, “And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:”
Yeshua, as the physical visage and eternal Spirit of YHVH offered up as the Perfect Sacrifice, this meant the first Husband died. This is why Paul proclaims in 1 Corinthians 15:54 “So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.” It is then that the latter husband shall die as well.
The widow is now eligible for redemption through the Kinsman Redeemer.
The death of the Husband ends all ties. Even today in social weddings we say “until death do us part”. So this is now an eligible bachelor. What is the bachelor looking for? A chaste bride?
- Isaiah 1:18 “Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.”
- Mark 9:3 “And his raiment became shining, exceeding white as snow; so as no fuller on earth can white them.”
- Revelation 7:14 “And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.”
Remember we read the scripture “he holds all tings together”? Well, this isn’t just for the universe and stars. He held together the purity and the promise of the Covenant down to every last detail of Torah.
- Proverbs 6:32 “But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.”
- Deuteronomy 17:5 “Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.”
He was the purification of our sin, our Propitiation, while simultaneously acting our our High Priest. In the same moment He was our Kinsman Redeemer, as well as, our Bridegroom. This is the reality of Omnipresence.
- Romans 8:28 “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.”
- Ephesians 1:9-11 “he lavished upon us in all wisdom and insight, making known to us the mystery of his will, according to his purpose, which he set forth in Christ as a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth. In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will”
What the modern day church has not fully grasped as of yet is the depth of YHVH and His Everlasting Covenant. Yes there is more than one “covenant” mentioned in the Bible. The complicated part is that these covenants do not abolish the previous covenant, they intertwine.
Malachi 3:6 “For I am the Lord, [Creator, Savior, High Priest and Lamb] I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob [Israel “the upright people of YHVH”] are not consumed.”
2 Thessalonians 2:8 “And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:”
Leave a Reply